Once you have gone through the research phase and chosen the retail management solution that you want to pursue the hard part is over, right?
Unfortunately, that is not the case. Picking the right technology partner to guide you through is just as important and the actual solution you choose. A mistake here could be costly down the road and require a heavy investment to fix, or worse, change out systems in the future.
Here are a few things you should look when you are choosing a technology partner to engage with.
- Find a company whose team members understand the ins and outs of your business and your industry.
- Choose a partner that really gets curious and asks the right questions.
- Look for “listeners”.
- Choose a partner that focuses on building partnerships of their own with different platform providers.
- Find a partner that believes in building a long-term relationship and is not transactional.
- A focus on training and change management.
- Find a partner you trust.
At Concentrus, we are master listeners. Every employee is trained to get to the root cause of an issue prior to recommending a solution of any kind. We want to make sure every recommended solution is tailored to help you reach your business goals and that we provide you with a long-term, sustainable solution. Our approach is focused on YOUR goals and YOUR objectives, not on an arbitrary schedule that we’ve imposed. And, we don’t stop once we’ve sold you the software or once it’s implemented – we’re here to provide you with sustainable, long-term solutions to help you reach your business goals.
If you would like to chat with a Concentrus Retail Expert about your business needs, the retail solution you’re considering, or even are considering a new retail technology partner, feel free to reach out! We’d love to help.